Many people view a swimming pool as desirable. Having a swimming pool on the property means hours of fun in the sun and a great way to cool off on the hottest of summer days. However, as a family’s needs change and kids grow up and move away, a swimming pool may lose its practicality. If you have a swimming pool on your property that’s no longer serving its purpose, then you need to contact Remove A Pool.
Why Property Owners Choose Pool Removal
There are many reasons why a property owner might choose swimming pool removal. Of the many reasons out there, the ones we hear the most include:
- Swimming pool is no longer being used
- Maintenance and repairs are too expensive and never-ending
- Property owner wishes to sell the property
- Property owner wants to use the property for other purposes
- Insurance liability issues and safety concerns outweigh the benefit of having a pool
- Swimming pool has fallen into disrepair
When performing your swimming pool removal, will take into account your reasons for requesting our services. We will complete the job to your satisfaction and restore your property to perfection.
What To Expect With The Process
One of the main reasons people hesitate to call Remove A Pool is that they don’t know what to expect with a swimming pool removal. When you call Remove A Pool, you’ll be greeted by a friendly associate who will answer your questions and explain our process. After the call, you can expect the following to take place:
- A Remove A Pool professional will assess your property and provide you with an estimate. We will also take this time to answer your questions and address any concerns you have.
- It will be necessary for us to drain your pool of any excess water.
- Remove A Pool will obtain the necessary permits required for removing a swimming pool in Bartow, Florida.
- You can choose either a partial or complete removal. A partial removal is the most practical solution and involves collapsing the swimming pool and removing the concrete. A complete removal means we will remove the entire swimming pool.
- No matter which option you choose, Remove A Pool will backfill the hole with gravel and dirt to allow for maximum drainage and proper settling.
- Remove A Pool will clean up all the waste and haul it away.
- To ensure you can begin using your property right away, we will plant fresh grass.
Trust Us With Your Bartow Pool Removal Project
If you’ve been trying to decide what to do about that swimming pool that has turned into a headache, it’s time to take action. Remove A Pool can turn your property into a lovely area ready for you to use the way you want. The possibilities are endless for your property if you choose our Bartow, Florida swimming pool removal services. Call Remove A Pool today.