Call (214) 238-8149 For Your Estimate
Are you currently considering removing a swimming pool in Coppell, Texas? Removing your old, outdated swimming pool is an easy task for our experts at Remove A Pool. In the past, your swimming pool was a major focal point for your family and friends to enjoy. Leaving you to rethink your entire backyard landscaping theme, the use of the swimming pool slowly began to fade.
Reasons for Removing a Swimming Pool
Along with no longer in use, Remove A Pool hears many reasons for removing a swimming pool.
- Costs: Maintenance, cleaning, repairs, and utility use are a costly expense. If the pool unused, the added costs are not a justifiable expense.
- Beyond Repair: Depending on the age of your swimming pool, repairs may no longer be an option. Completely removing the swimming pool or installing a new one may be your only choices.
- Reclaim Your Yard Space: You want to create a new landscaping theme. Gardening or adding a complete outdoor entertainment center may be a better option for your yard space.
- Reduce Stress: If you have young children or pets, a swimming pool can be a source a stress. Removing the swimming pool returns your property to a safer environment.
Regardless of your reason, our Coppell, Texas swimming pool removal specialists are ready to help you with the first step toward your next project.
Remove A Pool believes in providing a hassle free swimming pool removal service. Our team begins by providing a free estimate and consultation for removing a swimming pool in Coppell, Texas.
Research & Permits
After you accept our quote, we immediately go to work for you. Our commitment to a stress-free pool removal experience starts with research. We learn about your local ordinances and acquire the necessary permits.
Remove A Pool offers two types of options, partial or full, for removing a swimming pool. We begin both processes by disconnecting any remaining utility connections. Next, we drain the swimming pool. Prior to proceeding with your removal choice, our specialists ensure a safe working environment.
- Partial Swimming Pool Removal: Our team only removes the top portion of your swimming pool. After reaching ground level, we leave the rest of the structure in the ground.
- Full Swimming Pool Removal: We remove all aspects of your swimming pool from your property.
Using gravel and topsoil, we complete the process by filling in the empty space left by your swimming pool.
If you ready for a free estimate or need more information on our Coppell, Texas swimming pool removal services, please contact us at Remove A Pool today.