Call (214) 238-8149 For Your Estimate
Are you trying to make the final decision to remove your swimming pool? Are you uncertain about how to start the removal process? Or perhaps, you have more questions regarding your pool removal options. Acting as leading, trusted resource, Remove A Pool provides high-quality Keller, Texas swimming pool removal services to fit your needs. We are here to answer all of your pool demolition and removal questions.
Why Would Someone Get Rid Of Their Pool?
When you first installed your swimming pool, you probably never thought the time would come for removal. Truthfully, removing a swimming pool is a popular choice. Reasons for removing a swimming pool in Keller, Texas are different for each individual homeowner.
We at Remove A Pool hear numerous different reasons, including:
- Due to grown children, the pool is no longer in use.
- Pool needs major repairs.
- You want to reduce costs by eliminating cleaning and maintenance fees.
- You want to reduce liabilities and potential risks for your small children or pets.
- Saving valuable electrical and water resources is a priority for participating in the green initiative.
- You are ready to create a new landscaping theme.
Regardless of your reason, our Remove A Pool experts are available to help you achieve your goal.
Remove A Pool offers two types of Keller, Texas swimming pool removal services, complete and partial. We begin each service with the same method, a strong commitment to customer service. Providing you with worry-free swimming pool removal process is always our main priority. Researching your local ordinances and obtaining the correct permits is the first step.
If needed, we disconnect any utility connections and drain the pool. Then, we engage in the Keller, Texas swimming pool removal service of your choice.
- Partial Swimming Pool Removal: A less costly and faster option, our Remove A Pool experts remove only the top portion of your swimming pool. The rest of the swimming pool’s structure remains in the space.
- Full Swimming Pool Removal: Our Remove A Pool specialists remove your entire swimming pool from your property. The option ensures you will not experience any future restrictions due to the swimming pool.
The final process for either option requires our swimming pool experts to fill in the open cavity with gravel and topsoil. We carefully begin the first stages of reclaiming your property for your future project.
If you have further questions regarding removing a swimming pool in Keller, Texas, please contact us today. Offering free estimates, Remove A Pool strives to meet and exceed your expectations for high-quality pool removal service.