Call (214) 238-8149 For Your Estimate
Has the pool in your backyard lost its appeal? If you can’t remember the last time you used your pool, now is the time to think about swimming pool removal in Lantana Texas. A swimming pool is considered a liability hazard by insurance companies and can also be a danger if it is just taking up space. The professionals at Remove A Pool can safely and effectively remove that old pool and restore a property to perfection.
Reasons for Removing a Pool
There are many reasons for removing a swimming poo. The most common issues that result in the desire to have a pool removed are:
- Pool has fallen into disrepair
- More lawn space is desired
- Pool is no longer in use
- Home is being sold
What To Expect With Pool Removal
- You will first receive an estimate from Remove A Pool. We’ll assess your pool and property. We will then offer you demolition options. Once you decide on your preferences, we will set a date to begin the work.
- If any permits are required for the job, we will acquire these for you so you don’t need to worry yourself with permits.
- Remove A Pool has two options for demolition. These are abandonment demolition or exhumation demolition. If you choose abandonment demolition, then we will remove a majority of the pool and use professional equipment and machinery to punch holes in the remainder of the pool to allow for future drainage. With the other option, exhumation demolition, we will remove the entire pool. Both processes allow us to effectively fill the hole with dirt and rocks that will minimize settling issues.
- Our professionals at Remove A Pool will remove all the debris from your yard and transfer such to a recycling facility.
- After removing a swimming pool in and filling the hole, we will plant new grass. Our customers prefer this step and appreciate it.
If you’re interested in swimming pool removal and demolition, then it is time to give the demolition experts at Remove A Pool a call.