As a family’s needs change, so does their need for a swimming pool. If you’ve noticed that over time your family uses the swimming pool less and less, then you just might be interested in Town N Country, Florida swimming pool removal services offered by Remove A Pool. We have the experience, equipment and manpower to get the job done right and on time. If you contact us, you will not be disappointed.
When Swimming Pool Removal Makes Sense
Homeowners have a myriad of reasons why they are interested in removing a swimming pool in Town N Country, Florida. The most prominent concerns we hear from our customers are:
- Swimming pool is no longer being used
- Maintenance and repairs are ongoing and too expensive
- Swimming pool has fallen into disrepair and is an eyesore
- Property would be better used for other purposes
- Homeowner wishes to sell the property
- Safety and insurance risks are too great to keep the swimming pool
Remove A Pool will take care of your property and complete your swimming pool demo to your satisfaction.
Process of Removing a Swimming Pool
The thought of removing a swimming pool in Town N Country, Florida can be overwhelming for the average homeowner. It is a big decision. You can be confident that when you call Remove A Pool, we will answer your questions and address your concerns. Once you make the call to us, you can expect the following:
- Remove A Pool will assess your property and give you an estimate of the costs involved in your project.
- We will need to drain your swimming pool of any standing water.
- Our Staff will research the laws in your area and obtain any necessary permits for removing a swimming pool in Town N Country, Florida.
- You have two choices for your swimming pool removal. You can choose a partial remove which involves collapsing the pool and removing the concrete while leaving the remaining structure in place. Or, you could choose a complete removal which means we will remove the entire structure.
- The team will backfill the resulting hole with gravel and dirt for maximum drainage and settling.
- We will clean up the debris and haul it away.
- For an added touch, we will plant new grass to give your property a lovely finished look.
If that swimming pool is causing your stress and headaches, then it’s time to take charge of your property. You care about your property and want to take care of it. For this reason, you should contact Remove A Pool. We can quickly transform your property into a lovely area of which you can be proud. If you’re ready to take control of your property and start using it the way you want, then it’s time to call Remove A Pool today.