Do you have an old, ugly pool taking up valuable space in your backyard? Tired of paying extra on your home insurance simply because there’s a pool on your property? Looking for a Channelview, Texas, swimming pool removal company to help you reclaim your yard?
We’re Remove A Pool, and we’re your local, licensed pool disconnection and demolition experts. When it comes to removing a swimming pool we’re the contractors that discerning homeowners, Realtors, and investors call for help.
Over 25 Years Experience
Whether you’ve recently purchased a property in the area that included a pool you simply don’t want, you’re planning on upgrading your old pool with a new model, or you’d like to say goodbye to the family pool you’ve had for years, you can count on us to make the process of removing your pool simple and stress-free.
We’ve been in the pool removal business for over a quarter-century, and during that time we’ve developed the safest, most effective demolition and removal methods in the industry. We have the experience it takes to tackle any type of swimming pool removal job, including projects involving in-ground pools, pools that are partially collapsed, and even pools located inside buildings.
Signs It’s Time To Call Us
Here at Remove A Pool, we understand that it can be difficult to know when it’s time to have your pool removed, especially if you’ve owned your property for a number of years.
To help you decide, here’s some things to think about when you’re considering removing a swimming pool in Channelview, Texas:
- Does your family enjoy your swimming pool daily during the summer, or are there times that your pool goes unused for days or weeks on end?
- Are you frustrated with the high cost of keeping your pool heated, cleaned, and maintained?
- Do you want to be able to spend quality time in your yard without worrying about your kids, grand kids, or pets falling into the pool?
- Are you tired of your friends, neighbors, and relatives always wanting to come for a swim in your private pool?
- Would you like to expand your garden, have a bigger yard, or build an extension onto your home where your pool currently sits?
- Are you worried that the foundation of your pool could crack and flood your home or neighboring properties?
- Has your family simply outgrown your swimming pool?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, give our swimming pool removal experts a call. We’ll come to your home, evaluate your pool, and explain the various options available for pool disconnection, removal, and site remediation – all at no cost to you.
Contact Us Today
To book your no-obligation estimate today, give us a call here at Remove A Pool. Whether you’re simply curious about what’s involved with removing a swimming pool in Channelview, Texas, or you’re comparing quotes between pool removal contractors, we’re happy to answer all your questions.