Searching for an established, experienced Washington, D.C. swimming pool removal company? Need your unwanted pool removed quickly and efficiently – without compromising on quality or safety? Ready to finally get rid of that unused swimming pool that’s little more than an eyesore in your backyard?
When you’re considering removing a swimming pool in Washington, D.C., we’re here to make the process simple and stress-free. We’re Remove A Pool, the nation’s most trusted name in pool disconnection, demolition, and disposal, and we’ve been the industry leaders for more than 25 years.
Helping You Reclaim Your Outdoor Space
No matter what your reasons for wanting your pool removed are, you can count on our team of pool removal experts to take good care of you and your property at every stage of the project.
Our comprehensive, hassle-free service includes:
- A free, no-obligation estimate
- Site inspection to locate your property lines and any buried utility lines
- In-depth project planning to ensure we bring the right equipment and enough skilled contractors on your demolition day to complete the job quickly and efficiently
- Obtaining any necessary demolition permits and environmental tests on your behalf
- Safely disconnecting all the water, gas, and electrical lines leading to your pool pump, heater, and filtration system
- Protecting your yard and home against flooding by siphoning out the remaining pool water for disposal in a way that complies with county regulations
- Demolishing your pool with a combination of hand tools, power tools, and heavy machinery
- Removal and disposal of all the debris from the demolition
- Filling, compacting, and leveling the project site to create a stable surface that matches the grade of the surrounding property
- Upon request, we can even plant grass seed for you to make it virtually impossible to notice where your pool once was
And because we are committed to delivering exceptional value to every one of our clients, we stand behind all of our work with our own 5-year satisfaction guarantee.
Fully Licensed and Insured Washington, D.C. Swimming Pool Removal
We know that you don’t want just anyone working on your property – that’s why we take the time to carefully screen and background-check every one of our pool removal contractors. Every member of our team is a dedicated professional who has hands-on experience and advanced safety training in all aspects of pool removal.
We also carry extensive insurance for your protection, including worker’s compensation and general liability coverage, and we hold a current license as a contractor with D.C.’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs.
Don’t take chances by using an unlicensed, uninsured contractor to complete your pool removal job, otherwise, you could be held liable for any injuries or damages related to the work both now and in the future.
Call Us Today For Your Free Pool Removal Estimate
When you’re thinking about removing a swimming pool in Washington, D.C., call us or complete our online contact form to book your complimentary project estimate.
We’ll inspect your unwanted pool, discuss the differences between our pool filling and complete pool removal services, and provide you with a clear, easy-to-understand custom estimate.