Although in-ground swimming pools are generally considered assets to a home, there are many reasons for wanting to remove your pool from your property. Maybe your kids have grown up and moved away and it’s no longer fun or feasible to perform the daily and seasonal maintenance necessary to keep your pool running smoothly. Maybe you want to expand your house and the pool is in the way of your new addition, or maybe your pool has aged and you want to replace it with a more attractive, more energy-efficient model. You might just want to have more lawn area. Whatever the reason, removing your swimming pool requires the talents of a professional pool removal specialist.
What’s involved with removing a swimming pool
There are a number of steps to removing your in-ground swimming pool. After obtaining all of the necessary permits and checking for the location of any underground utility or water lines, the pool removal team will drain the pool by drilling into the concrete and allowing the water to seep into the ground surrounding the pool. Next, we break up the concrete and remove the pieces, hauling them away from your property. Finally, we will in the open space with fill dirt and top soil and plant sod atop the former pool area. In just a few weeks after the removal, you won’t be able to tell that there used to be a swimming pool in your yard.
Why hire a professional pool removal specialist
Hiring a professional pool removal team offers a number of benefits over and above the peace of mind that comes with having a qualified, experienced crew to do the necessary work. Just a few of the things you can expect from the dependable pool removal specialists at Remove a Pool.com include:
- Proper permits. Tearing out a swimming pool, like any other type of home demolition project requires that you obtain the proper permits from your local government. Our team knows the type of permit required and who to talk with to expedite the necessary paperwork.
- Licensing, insurance and bonding. Occasionally, mishaps occur even to the most professional and skilled crew. Should something happen to damage your property during the pool removal process, you can be assured that we have the necessary resources and insurance to make things right.
- Recycling. A large percentage of the material used in your old swimming pool, including the vinyl liner and the concrete can be recycled to use in other consumer products.
- Thorough clean up. We’ll leave your property cleaner than we found it. That’s just how we do business.
- Professional demeanor. Our pool removal team will arrive on time, professionally-dressed and with the right tools and material needed to complete your job quickly and efficiently. We’ll also provide easy-to-read ID, so you don’t have to worry about security.
Removing a swimming pool in Pennsylvania is not something you want to tackle on your own. In fact, when you consider all that is included in professional pool removal, hiring a crew like ours can actually seem like a bargain. To learn more about our Pennsylvania pool removal services, contact us at one of the numbers above. We are happy to handle sizes of pools, from a small wading pool to an Olympic-sized racing pool. Serving Philly, West Chester, Oxford, Lancaster, York, Harrisburg, Pittsburg, Altoona and more!