Call (214) 238-8149 For Your Estimate
When you look out your window do you see the landscape of your dreams? Or do you see an unused swimming pool taking up space? Removing a swimming pool in Flower Mound, Texas is our specialty at Remove A Pool.
Our fully licensed and certified employees are highly-skilled professionals. Providing you with optimal results, we use only industrial strength tools, machinery, and proven techniques. Offering a free estimate, we ready to help you take a step forward with your next landscaping project.
Benefits of Removing a Swimming Pool in Flower Mound, Texas
Along with starting a new landscaping project, removing a swimming pool in Flower Mound, Texas has many benefits.
- Reduction in Utility Use: If you are going green, pool removal reduces your water and electricity use.
- Saves Money: Reducing utilities, eliminating pool maintenance, repairs, and cleaning helps you save money for other projects.
- Reduce Potential Hazards: A swimming pool can be a hazardous area for small children or pets.
- Increases Sales Potential: If you are thinking of selling your home in the future, removing your swimming pool may increase the number of potential buyers. Many homeowners do not want the added responsibility of owning a swimming pool.
Our High-Quality Flower Mound, Texas Swimming Pool Removal and Demolition Process
Remove A Pool provides two high-quality choices for removing a swimming pool in Flower Mound, Texas. We begin both choices by researching your local requirements for swimming pool removal. At this time, we acquire any necessary permits.
After promptly arriving on your property, our specialists carefully assess your swimming pool area. If needed, we drain your swimming pool and disconnect any utility connections. Next, we begin the Flower Mound, Texas swimming pool removal of your choice.
1. Partial Swimming Pool Removal Option
Partial swimming pool removal is basically a fill-in method. Our team demolishes the top section of your swimming pool. Leaving the bottom portion of your pool, we fill in the area with gravel and topsoil. The partial swimming pool removal usually has a faster turnaround rate at a lower price.
2. Full Swimming Pool Removal Option
Full swimming pool removal is completely removing your pool from your property. Our team begins by demolishing the pool down into smaller easier to handle pieces. After removing the pieces, we fill in the area with gravel and topsoil. Full swimming pool removal provides you a clear area with no building restrictions from underground components.
If you are ready for your free estimate or need further information about removing a swimming pool in Flower Mound, Texas, please contact us today. A leading resource, Remove A Pool strives for complete customer satisfaction with a guarantee.