If you are needing a pool removed in Palm Beach County, Florida, you need to look no further than Remove A Pool. Our team of pool demolition experts is fully licensed and insured. We can handle the removal of any inground pool type and do it in a very safe manner (besides customer care, safety is our top priority).
When you are ready to get started on your Palm Beach County pool demolition project, you need to simply call us at Remove A Pool and schedule an appointment for your free estimate with absolutely no strings attached. It is impossible for us to give you a true estimate without coming to your property and looking at your pool and area.
The options for Palm Beach County, Florida pool demolition include abandonment (partial demolition) and exhumation (complete demolition). As you can most likely figure out, the partial removal is the more affordable way to go.
What the Pool Removal Process is Like
- You need to get your free estimate.
- We will pick up any needed city and county permits.
- We will schedule a date to drain the pool and break ground.
- Demolition of your pool will begin.
- We will finally flll in all areas with rocks and dirt (which will help with future drainage).
- If you like, and with an additional charge, we will plant any new grass that you would like where the pool was once located at.
When you are ready to begin the process of your Palm Beach County, Florida pool demolition, contact one of our representatives at 1-800-965-8634 and will be happy to schedule an appointment for your free estimate that has absolutely no strings attached to it. You can also contact us just to find out more information about our top quality services we bring to Palm Beach County, Floirda for pool removal.
Serving West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Wellington, Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Greenacres, Lake Worth, Royal Palm Beach, Riviera Beach and more!