Call us now (813) 694-2958
If you’ve noticed that your family barely uses the family swimming pool anymore, you might just be a good candidate for Temple Terrace, Florida swimming pool removal. What once provided hours of fun and a great way to cool off on a hot summer day can become a burden that you’d rather not have to deal with. If this describes your family, then you need to call on the services of Remove A Pool. Removing a swimming pool in Temple Terrace, Florida is a piece of cake when you call Remove A Pool.
Why Even Get Rid Of Your Pool?
There are many reasons why one might consider getting rid of your swimming pool. We’ve heard every reason you can imagine. Some very specific concerns, however, prompt customers to call us. These concerns include:
- Swimming pool is no longer in use and is taking up valuable space
- Property owner wants to sell the property or use the property for other purposes
- Safety concerns and insurance liability issues outweigh the benefit of keeping the swimming pool
- Maintenance and repairs have become too burdensome and expensive
- Swimming pool is an eyesore
You, like every other property owner, will have your own reasons for requesting our Temple Terrace, Florida swimming pool removal services. Rest assured that when we get to work, we will transform your property into a beautiful area of which you will be proud.
Swimming Pool Removal Process
The professionals at Remove A Pool know that you may be overwhelmed by the thought of removing a swimming pool in Temple Terrace, Florida. That’s reasonable because it is a big job. But, you can be sure that we will do all the heavy lifting while you sit back and wait to use your property the way you want. Once you make the call to us and decide to go forward, you can expect the following:
- We will assess your property and give you an estimate.
- It will be necessary to drain any excess water from your pool
- Remove A Pool will research and obtain the permits required for your swimming pool removal project in Temple Terrace.
- You can choose a partial removal or a complete removal. Most people choose a partial removal because it is efficient and less expensive. With this option we will collapse the pool and remove the concrete. A complete removal means we will remove the structure in its entirety.
- Remove A Pool will backfill the resulting hole with gravel and dirt to ensure proper settling and drainage.
- We will clean up the debris and dispose of it properly.
- As a final touch, we will plant fresh grass to make your property ready for your use immediately.
Don’t let that swimming pool cause one more day of stress. Remove A Pool will complete your Temple Terrace, Florida swimming pool removal to your satisfaction. Call us today to see what we can do for you.