Thinking about backfilling and removing a swimming pool in College Park, Maryland?
Whether you’d like to have your pool filled in or extracted, you can count on our team of College Park swimming pool removal experts to complete your project quickly and efficiently. We’re Remove A Pool, and we’ve been delivering our professional, no-stress pool removal solutions to homeowners, real estate investors, and renovators across the country for over 25 years.
We use the safest, most comprehensive pool disconnection, demolition, and filling techniques in the industry, and we’re proud to be endorsed by the National Association of Realtors.
College Park Backfilling Services
Here at Remove A Pool, we’ve worked hard to make the process of having your pool removed as simple and stress-free as possible – that’s why our comprehensive services include everything it takes to completely transform your yard.
When you hire us for your College Park swimming pool removal project, here’s what you can expect:
- We’ll inspect your property, locate any buried utility lines, and create a customized plan for your project
- We’ll obtain any demolition permits as required in Prince George’s County, and if soil testing is needed, we’ll handle that as well
- We’ll schedule your pool removal at a time that works best for you in order to minimize any disruption our work will have on your household
- On the day of your pool demolition, we’ll ensure we have the right number of qualified contractors on hand to complete the project as quickly as possible
- We’ll disconnect and cap off the utility lines leading to your pool, and we’ll siphon out any standing water and dispose of it in accordance with county regulations
- We’ll use a combination of hand tools, power tools, and high-quality machinery to perform your choice of partial or complete pool removal
- We’ll take care to prevent damage to your landscaping, fencing, and adjacent properties while we work, even if that means using hand tools instead of heavy equipment
- We’ll separate out the recyclable materials and haul away all the debris for you
- We’ll then fill in the void where your pool was and level out the area to create a safe, stable surface that’s ready for you to use
- If you’d like to replace your pool with a nice, low-maintenance lawn, we can even seed down the space where your pool was with grass seed for you
Schedule Your Free, No-Obligation Quote Today
To find out just how easy removing a swimming pool in College Park, Maryland can be, call us here at Remove A Pool to book your free, custom estimate today.