Do you have a swimming pool on your property that’s taking up valuable space that you would prefer to use for other purposes? Many people have a desire to reach out to a company in Coronado, California for swimming pool removal because their pool has become one big headache. If you are interested in removing a swimming pool in Coronado, then you need to talk to the experts at Remove A Pool. We can remove your pool and transform your property into a valuable piece of land that you can use for other, more meaningful purposes.
Our customers often call us to inquire about our swimming pool removal services because:
- The pool has become a burden that requires extensive maintenance and repairs
- Safety concerns and insurance liability issues outweigh the benefits of keeping the pool
- The property owner wishes to use the property for other purposes
- The property owner wants to sell the property
- The pool is no longer in use
We at Remove A Pool have heard every reason imaginable for removing a swimming pool in Coronado. If you’ve been apprehensive about calling Remove A Pool, let us put your mind at ease. We know that our customers feel more comfortable if they have an overview of the swimming pool removal process before they call us. The steps involved in removing a swimming pool in Coronado are:
- A Remove A Pool professional will assess your property and provide you with an estimate. The swimming pool removal process will be explained to you. If you have any questions or concerns, these will be addressed at this time.
- It will be necessary for Remove A Pool to drain your pool of any standing water before we begin the actual pool removal.
- Remove A Pool wants to make the process as convenient for you as possible which is why we obtain all the necessary permits that may be required by your local, county and state authorities to begin the project.
- You can choose between a partial or complete pool removal. A partial removal is the preferred method because it is efficient and cost-effective. This process involves collapsing the pool and removing the concrete while leaving the remaining structure in place. A complete pool removal means we will remove everything. This process is more involved which takes more time, and in turn, costs more.
- As you can imagine, a partial or complete removal is going to leave a sizeable hole in your yard. Remove A Pool will fill this hole with gravel and dirt to allow for proper drainage and settling.
- Once we have removed the swimming pool, there is quite a mess. But, don’t worry. Remove A Pool takes pride in leaving your property debris-free. We will clean up your property and haul away all the debris.
- The final step in our process is the planting of new grass. Our customers appreciate this finishing touch because it transforms their property into a lovely area that is ready for their intended use.
If you’ve been wanting to do something different with your property, but your swimming pool has been stopping you, then you need to contact Remove A Pool. Our professionals will take care of you and treat your property with the care it deserves. Call us today to see how we can transform your property and make your dreams come true.