Your swimming pool should be providing you with an efficient way to cool off during the hot summer months as well as hours of fun. If you find that your swimming pool has become more of a burden, then it might be time to call Remove A Pool. We can take care of all your Edgemoor swimming pool removal needs with service that is second to none.
Property owners give us various reasons for filling a swimming pool in Edgemoore, Delaware. Some of the most common reasons are:
- Swimming pool has fallen into disrepair and is an eyesore
- Family no longer uses the swimming pool
- Property owner wishes to sell the property
- Safety issues and insurance liability concerns are too great to keep the pool
- Property owner wishes to use the property for other purposes
Remove A Pool can take on any job, no matter how big or small. After you contact us, you can expect the following:
- We will assess your property and give you an estimate of the costs involved in backfilling a swimming pool in Edgemoore, Delaware. We will also answer any questions you may have.
- Remove A Pool will drill holes in the concrete to drain all the water from your swimming pool.
- We will research the laws and obtain any necessary permits required for your Edgemoore swimming pool backfill.
- You can choose abandonment which involves collapsing the swimming pool and removing the concrete. You can also choose exhumation which involves removing the entire structure. Most of our customers choose abandonment because it is faster and more cost-efficient.
- Once the pool has been demolished, Remove A Pool will fill the hole with gravel and dirt. This will allow for maximum drainage and settling.
- Remove A Pool will clean up the debris and haul it away.
- We want to ensure your property looks great and you are able to use it right away. For these reasons, we will plant fresh grass.
Don’t spend another day stressing about that swimming pool. You must take charge of your property and start using it the way you want. Let Remove A Pool turn your dreams into a reality. Call us today to see how we can help you and your property.