Do you enjoy hours of fun during hot summer days in your family’s pool? Or, does that pool taking up all the space in your yard give you one headache after another? If your pool is no longer serving its purpose, then you might need to call the professionals at Remove A Pool. We have years of experience, not to mention the equipment and manpower, for effectively removing a swimming pool in El Cajon.
There are many reasons why a property owner might request an El Cajon California swimming pool removal. The most common reasons we at Remove A Pool encounter are:
- The upkeep of the swimming pool has become too costly and never-ending
- The property could be better used for other purposes
- Increased safety concerns and insurance liability issues outweigh the pros of having the pool
- The swimming pool is no longer being used
- The property owner wishes to sell the property
Rest assured that there is no job too big or too small for the experts at Remove A Pool. When you call us you can have confidence in knowing we will treat your property with the care it deserves. We find that anyone seeking our swimming pool removal services are more at ease if they are given an overview of the steps involved before they call us. Once you call Remove A Pool and get the process started, you can expect the following:
- A pool removal professional from Remove A Pool will assess your property and provide you with an estimate of the costs involved. We will also answer your questions and address your concerns. We will ensure you fully understand what will happen with your property with every step of the process.
- Remove A Pool will drain your pool of any water it may contain.
- We will then obtain any necessary permits required by your local, county or state authorities. Our customers always appreciate that they do not need to worry with this part of the process.
- We have two options for removing a swimming pool in El Cajon. The first option, which a majority of our customers choose, is a partial pool removal. With this process, Remove A Pool will collapse the pool and remove the concrete. The remaining structure will be left in place. The other option is a complete removal. This is the more expensive option because it is more involved and takes more time to complete.
- After the pool removal, Remove A Pool will fill the hole that is left with gravel and dirt.
- We will then clean up the debris and haul it away.
- As a final touch, Remove A Pool will plant fresh grass to give your property a well-manicured look and make it ready for your desired use.
Don’t let that swimming pool worry you any longer. Take control of your property and make the call to Remove A Pool to inquire about our swimming pool removal services in El Cajon. You will be glad you did.