When you look at your swimming pool, are you thinking about how you can’t wait to spend hours of fun in the sun with your family? Or, do you get a headache just thinking about the repairs, maintenance and expense your pool requires? If you’ve been thinking about getting rid of your swimming pool, then look no further than Remove A Pool. We have the manpower, knowledge and equipment to take care of your property and transform it into what you want it to be.
When people call Remove A Pool, they have many reasons for removing a swimming pool in Imperial Beach. Some of these reasons include:
- Safety and insurance liability risks have become an issue
- Maintenance and repairs are expensive and never-ending
- The pool is no longer in use
- The pool is taking up valuable space that could be used for other purposes
- The property owner wishes to sell the property
No matter what your desire is for getting rid of your pool, the professionals at Remove A Pool are the ones you want to call. We understand that you might have reservations about inquiring about our services. To ease your mind, we would like to provide you with an overview of the Imperial Beach California swimming pool removal process.
- After your call to Remove A Pool, we will assess your property, provide you with an estimate of the costs and define the project. We will also answer your questions and address your concerns. Our goal is to ensure you fully understand the process before we begin the project.
- It will be necessary for Remove A Pool to remove any standing water that your pool may contain.
- Remove A Pool will obtain the necessary permits that may be required by your jurisdiction.
- There are two options for swimming pool removal. The first option is a partial removal. We will collapse the pool and remove the concrete while leaving the remaining structure in place. This is the most cost-effective and efficient method. The other option is a complete removal.
- Regardless of which method you choose, Remove A Pool will fill the resulting hole with gravel and dirt. This will allow for maximum drainage and proper settling of your property.
- Remove A Pool will clean up all the debris and haul it away. We take pride in leaving your clean and ready to use.
- For a lovely finishing touch, Remove A Pool will plant new grass so that your property will be transformed into a beautiful masterpiece that you can be proud of.
If you’ve been considering removing a swimming pool in Imperial Beach, you should definitely call the professionals at Remove A Pool. When you call us you can rest assured knowing we will answer all your questions and explain the process to you in detail. When we begin work, we will make you and your property our priority, keeping you fully informed every step of the way. Don’t hesitate any longer. Call us today to see how we can help you.