Do you avoid entertaining in your backyard because of your old family pool? Has it become a liability instead of an enjoyable feature of your home? When you are ready to get your beautiful backyard back, contact the pool removal experts at Remove A Pool. Our specialty is providing the finest swimming pool removal services for residential, indoor, and commercial swimming pools. We have demolition specialists that have extensive experience and training in the safe, efficient removal of pools of all sizes.
When Do You Need Swimming Pool Removal?
Over the years, there have been many reasons why our customers have opted for professional removal of their pools. Here is a look at some of the most popular reasons why property owners choose Remove A Pool:
Want to sell a home. If you are considering putting a house on the market, professional swimming pool removal could help your home appeal to a much wider group of potential buyers.
Want a new swimming pool. Some families never get tired of their swimming pool. If your household has been dreaming of a new swimming pool, we can get rid of the old one to make way for the new one.
Sick of spending money. Maintaining and repairing an old pool can run into a lot of money. If your family isn’t interested in using the pool anymore, we can end the expense for you.
Want to avoid liability issues. Old, abandoned swimming pools are very dangerous. If anyone gets injured on your property, you will be held responsible for any expenses incurred.
Want to enjoy their yard space again. Would you like to plant a garden in the backyard, but just can’t find the space? With professional swimming pool removal, it will seem like you just gained a whole new space for whatever you desire.
What Will Happen When You Contact Remove A Pool?
Knowing what to expect can make any household project a little easier. At Remove A Pool, we keep you informed about removing a swimming pool in Lebanon County Pennsylvania, so there won’t be any unpleasant surprises. This is how our removal process works:
- Free Estimate: When you contact us for removal services, we will set up a home visit to assess the house and property. Then we can give you a free estimate for the cost of your pool removal.
- Permits: We will take care of getting any zoning permits that will be needed.
- Demolition: There are two types of swimming pool removal to choose from:
- Abandonment, or partial removal, does not require removal of the entire structure. We will remove the uppermost few feet of your pool and punch holes into the rest for adequate drainage.
- Exhumation, or complete removal, gets rid of the entire swimming pool.
- Filling: No matter which demolition option you choose, after demolition is finished, we will fill the space with rocks and dirt.
- Debris Removal: After we finish, we will haul away the debris and recycle what we can.
- Planting: We will plant fresh grass in the space, if you wish.
Contact us today for more details about what Remove A Pool in Lebanon County Pennsylvania can do for you.