If you’ve been thinking about swimming pool removal in Lemon Grove, California, then you need to contact the professionals at Remove A Pool. If you are no longer awaiting the hot days of summer so you can use your swimming pool and you now view it as a burden more than anything, then it may be time to remove the pool.
Property owners have many reasons for removing a swimming pool in Lemon Grove. Some of the most common reasons given to Remove A Pool include:
- Safety concerns and insurance liability risks outweigh the benefits of keeping the pool
- The property could be better used for other purposes
- The property is being sold
- The pool is no longer being used
- Maintenance and repairs are expensive and on-going
No matter what your reasons are for removing a swimming pool in Lemon Grove, Remove A Pool can take care of your property and treat it with the care it deserves. We understand that because removing a pool can seem like an overwhelming process, our customers feel more at ease if they have a brief overview of what’s involved. Once you make the call to Remove A Pool, you can expect the following:
- One of our professionals will assess your property, provide an estimate of costs and explain the process in detail. We will also answer your questions and address any concerns you may have. We want to ensure you fully understand what will be happening with your property with every step of the process.
- Remove A Pool will need to drain your pool of any standing water that it may contain before we begin the pool removal process.
- It is the goal of the professionals at Remove A Pool to make the process as painless as possible for our customers. Therefore, we will obtain any required permits prior to beginning the project.
- We typically have two options available for your project. The first option is a partial removal. This is the most efficient and economical choice. With this option, Remove A Pool will collapse the pool and remove the concrete. The remaining structure will stay in place. The other option is a complete removal which is more time-consuming and more expensive.
- Either option is going to leave a large hole in your yard. Remove A Pool will fill the hole with gravel and dirt. This allows for maximum drainage and proper settling of your property.
- Once the pool has been removed, Remove A Pool will clean up all the debris and haul it away.
- Because we take pride in transforming your property into a beautiful masterpiece that is ready for you to use as soon as possible, Remove A Pool will plant new grass where the pool removal took place. When we finish, no one will ever know your property ever contained a swimming pool.
If that swimming pool is giving you a headache, don’t deal with it any longer. Call the professionals at Remove A Pool to see how we can help you.