Thinking about removing a hot tub in Lewes, Delaware? Worried about the hassles that come with hiring a separate contractor, plumber, electrician, and disposal company to disconnect, dismantle, and dispose of your unwanted spa, hot tub, or Jacuzzi?
We’re Remove A Pool, and we provide fast, full-service hot tub removal for discerning homeowners throughout Sussex County. Our team of licensed and insured hot tub removal specialists take care of all the permits, labor, and disposal involved with taking out your old hot tub so you don’t have to waste your time trying to juggle different tradespeople.
How We Work
When you call us to take away your hot tub, we’ll schedule your job at a time that fits your busy schedule. We’ll work quickly and carefully to locate and cap off all the water, electrical, and gas lines leading to your spa, and we’ll siphon out all the standing water.
Depending on the size and location of your hot tub, we’ll either remove it in one piece, or dismantle it using hand and power tools. We’ll take everything to an approved disposal facility, and we’ll ensure all the recyclable materials are sorted out. When we’re finished, you’ll be left with a clean, safe space that’s ready for your next project.
Signs It’s Time To Call Us
Here at Remove A Pool, we understand that it can be difficult to know when it’s time to say goodbye to your hot tub – after all, a home spa is a big investment, which means you should carefully consider how, and when, to remove it.
To help you decide, we’ve prepared this list of the most common reasons why homeowners call us about removing a hot tub in Lewes, Delaware:
- They’ve developed health problems that prevent them from enjoying their hot tub
- The costs involved with running the heater and pumps has skyrocketed
- Their spa has developed a leak, and they’re worried about all that water flooding their backyard, basement, or the foundation of their home
- They’re tired of their friends and neighbors always wanting to use their spa
- They’d like to replace their old, outdated Jacuzzi with a new, modern model
- They have plans to build an addition onto their patio, and the hot tub is in the way
- They simply don’t use their hot tub enough to justify the maintenance costs and work involved
If any of these things sound familiar, give us a call here at Remove A Pool. We’ll provide you with a clear, all-inclusive estimate for your hot tub removal project, and if you choose to hire us, we’ll stand behind our Lewes, Delaware hot tub removal and demolition work with our 5-year satisfaction guarantee.