Do you look at your swimming pool and think of the hours of fun it provides? Or, have you forgotten when you last used your pool? If your pool has become somewhat of a problem, it might be time for you to call the experts at Remove A Pool. Removing a swimming pool doesn’t have to be a hassle when you contact Remove A Pool.
Property owners have many reasons for requesting pool demolition. Some of the most common reasons we at Remove A Pool encounter include:
- Swimming pool is no longer being used
- Repairs and maintenance are overwhelming, expensive and ongoing
- Property owner is selling the property
- Property owner wishes to use the property for other purposes
- Safety concerns and insurance liability issues outweight the benefits of having the pool
Whatever your reason is for requesting your Mt. Airy swimming pool removal, you can rest assured that Remove A Pool will be there to complete the job on time and on budget.
If you are apprehensive about the pool removal process, we understand. It sounds like an overwhelming process. But, Remove A Pool does all the hard work while you stand back and wait for your property to be transformed into an amazing masterpiece. When you call Remove A Pool, here’s what you can expect during the pool removal process:
- Remove A Pool will assess your property, provide you with an estimate and answer your questions.
- It will be necessary for us to drain your pool of any standing water before removal
- Remove A Pool will obtain any necessary permits required by your jurisdiction.
- You have two options for pool removal. The first option is a partial removal. For this process, we will collapse the pool and remove the concrete. The other option is a exhumation or complete removal. The partial removal is preferred because it is efficient and cost-effective.
- Once the removal has taken place, we will fill the resulting hole with gravel and dirt. This allows for proper drainage and settling.
- Remove A Pool will clean up all the debris and haul it away.
- As a final touch that our customers always appreciate, Remove A Pool will plant new grass. This gives your property a fresh look and prepares it for your intended use.
Don’t let that swimming pool stress you out any longer. Call the professionals at Remove A Pool so we can transform your property into a stunning site. We are the experts when it comes to removing a swimming pool in Mt. Airy. Give us a call today.