Thinking about removing a swimming pool in Ocean City, Maryland?
Whether you have an above-ground pool, an in-ground pool, or even a hot tub you’d like to get rid of, call the experts here at Remove A Pool. We’re your local, full-service Ocean City swimming pool removal specialists, and we provide comprehensive, all-inclusive pool demolition, disposal, and site remediation services you can count on.
What To Expect When You Hire Us
We’ve been in the pool removal business for over 25 years, and during that time we’ve helped countless homeowners, Realtors, property managers, and renovators with our professional, no-stress pool removal solutions.
When you hire us to take out your unwanted pool, here’s what you can expect:
- We’ll conduct a complete site assessment, taking care to locate any buried lines, tree roots, and other obstacles that need to be avoided while we work
- We’ll obtain any necessary soil reports, inspections, and demolition permits on your behalf to ensure all the work we do is fully compliant with local building codes
- Once the permits are in place, we’ll schedule your demolition as soon as possible
- We’ll arrive on time with all the well-maintained equipment and skilled labor it takes to do the job right
- To protect your property against water damage, we’ll use specialized siphons to remove any remaining water from your pool and dispose of it according to county guidelines
- Our fully licensed and insured contractors will demolish the structure of your pool, taking care to sort out any recyclable materials while we work
- We’ll remove all the debris from your property, saving you the trouble of hiring a separate junk hauling company
- To finish up your pool removal project, we’ll fill and level off the space where your pool was in a way that’s designed to create a stable, well-drained site that we can seed down with fresh grass at your request
Call Us Today
To book your free, no-obligation estimate for your Ocean City, Maryland swimming pool removal project, contact us here at Remove A Pool today.