Has your family swimming pool outlived its usefulness? Do you wish you could have that extra space to enjoy with family and friends? When it’s time for removing a swimming pool in Olney, Maryland, you need professional assistance from pool removal specialists. You need Remove A Pool.
When Should I Think About Swimming Pool Removal?
When you want to sell your house.
When you want to purchase new property.
When you want to build a new swimming pool.
When you want your family and friends to be safe.
When you want to save money on upkeep and repairs.
Why You Should Trust Remove A Pool
- Olney swimming pool removal is our specialty, not a sideline.
- All our demolition contractors undergo a prescreening process, ensuring they are qualified and reputable. Our professionals are fully licensed, insured, and bonded.
- We will work with you to find the right pool removal solution for all your problems.
- We keep our rates competitive, so our options are affordable.
- Safety is our main concern on the job site. Our demolition contractors will take every precaution needed to keep everyone and everything on your property free from injury and damage.
- Olney is our home, too. We take pride in providing our friends and neighbors with the best pool removal services available.
What You Can Expect When You Contact Remove A Pool in Olney
Free assessment & estimate: We will conduct a home visit to assess your pool and property. After identifying the services you will require, our representatives will provide you with an estimate. You will then choose the swimming pool demolition process that best fits your needs and budget.
Permits: Remove A Pool will get any permits you need to stay in compliance with local zoning laws.
Demolition: There are two demolition options for swimming pool removal.
- Abandonment demolition is a partial removal process. Only the uppermost few feet of concrete are removed and what is left is punctured to allow drainage.
- Exhumation demolition is a complete removal process. All the concrete is removed.
After each process, the space is filled with dirt and gravel.
Eco-friendly debris removal: When the demolition is complete, we will clear all debris from your property. We care about our environment, so we always recycle all building material waste possible.
Freshly-planted grass: We will even plant fresh grass in the empty space, if you like, to help your yard return to its former beauty.
Contact us today at Remove A Pool to find out how we can help you. Get your free estimate for professional Olney swimming pool backfilling.