When you look at that swimming pool in your back yard what are you thinking about? Do you look at the pool and think of the hours of fun it currently provides for you and your family? Or, are you thinking of the hours of fun it used to provide? If that swimming pool has become more of a burden than it is fun, then it’s time to call the pool removal experts at Remove A Pool.
There are numerous of reasons why a property owner would request San Diego, California swimming pool removal services. Some of the most common reasons that our past customers have given us include:
- The swimming pool is too expensive to maintain and needs constant repairs
- The property could be better used for other purposes
- The swimming pool is an insurance risk and safety concern
- The property is being sold
- The homeowner no longer uses the pool
No matter what reason you have for removing a swimming pool in San Diego, Remove A Pool can take care of your needs and restore your property to perfection. We understand that removing a pool may seem like a daunting task that might make you apprehensive about calling us. This is why we want you to gain some insight on the San Diego swimming pool demolition process before you make the call. Remove A Pool’s process involves the following:
- After calling Remove A Pool, one of our professionals will come out and assess your property and provide you with an estimate. The process will be explained to you. During this time we will also answer your questions and address any concerns you have.
- When we come back to the property to begin work, we will need to drain the pool of any standing water.
- Before we begin the process, we will need to obtain the necessary permits from your jurisdiction. Our customers really appreciate that they are not responsible for this step and we are glad to take this burden off you.
- You will choose one of two options for removing a swimming pool. The option that is the most efficient and cost-effective is a partial removal. With this option, Remove A Pool will collapse the pool and remove the concrete. The other option is a complete removal. Because there is more work involved with this option, it is more expensive.
- After the demolition is done, Remove A Pool will then fill the resulting hole with dirt and gravel. This allows the property to settle properly and water will be able to drain more efficiently.
- As you can imagine, removing a swimming pool in can leave a pretty big mess. But, don’t worry. Remove A Pool will clean up all the debris from your property and haul it away.
- Remove A Pool takes pride in leaving a property with a well-manicured look which is why we plant fresh grass that will transform your property into an area you’ll want to show off to family and friends. We want you to fall in love with your property and begin using it right away.
Remove A Pool values each and every customer and we take pride in every San Diego swimming pool removal project we take on. For these reasons, you can rest assured that your project will receive our complete attention and the job will be completed to your satisfaction. It is our goal to keep you fully informed throughout the entire process, from start to finish. If you have questions or concerns along the way, do not hesitate to speak with us. So, if you’ve been fretting over what to do with that swimming pool that’s been giving you a headache, fret no more. We are the swimming pool removal experts who can get the job done. Call us today to see how we can help you.