What to Expect When Removing a Pool in Chestertown Maryland
Thinking about removing a pool in Chestertown Maryland but would like to learn more? Contact the professional staff of Remove A Pool today to speak with one of our pool demolition experts about getting started. Getting started with Chester Maryland pool demolition is easy when you contact Remove A Pool.
Whether you’ve got simple questions that need answering or you want to schedule an estimate to learn more in-person while obtaining a quote, you can find out all of this and more by requesting your FREE estimate. This estimate can be made online or by giving us a call.
Top Reasons for Chester Maryland Pool Demolition
These are a few of the most common reasons property owners in Chester seek out the expert services of Remove A Pool:
- Real Estate: There are two real estate reasons for pool removal. If a homeowner is selling, they may remove the pool to make the home more appealing to a potential buyer. And sometimes a new home owner will have purchased a home that came with a pool, along with a good deal but they’d like to remove the pool.
- Space: Sometimes a property owner would just like to use this space for something else. The pool is no longer used anyway.
- Age of Pool: As with anything else in life, pools reach a certain age where they require frequent repairs and upkeep. This is unappealing to many homeowners.
- Liability: Removing a pool eliminates the liability concerns that come with being a pool owner.
How Removing a Pool in Chestertown Maryland Really Works
These are the steps we’ll take to remove your old pool:
- First we’ll provide you with your FREE estimate. This is when you’ll find out an estimated cost of Chester Maryland pool demolition.
- Next we’ll obtain a permit if necessary.
- On demolition day, if there is water in the pool, we’ll drain the pool.
- During demolition, we’re either going to remove part of the pool or all of the pool. A partial removal is called an abandonment demolition while a complete removal is called an exhumation removal. With a partial, the remaining half of the pool left in the ground will receive holes punched into it to allow for drainage. Both methods end with the careful filling in of the remaining hole.
- Now we’re going to clean-up your property, removing all debris, materials and machinery. Debris is taken away to a facility where it is to be recycled.
- Want fresh grass? Upon request and at an additional charge, we plant fresh grass for property owners.
If you’re ready to request your FREE estimate for Chester Maryland pool demolition or to learn more, contact the experts of Remove A Pool today!