Easton Maryland Pool Removal
Deciding whether or not to remove the old pool in your backyard is sometimes a tough decision to make. And that’s why if you’re considering Easton Maryland pool removal and Easton Maryland pool demolition you want to speak with a pool demolition professional for expert advice.
When you’re thinking about removing a pool in Easton Maryland, you want to call the pool removal experts of Remove A Pool. With over 20 years of removing old pools, when we’re on the job you can expect a professional, safe demolition process.
If you find yourself unsure about whether or not to remove your pool when considering Easton Maryland pool removal, here are a few things to take into consideration:
- The age of the pool. If the pool has reached its lifetime, it might be time for pool removal.
- The condition of the pool. Does the pool frequently require repairs? If it does, then it may be time for pool removal.
- Pool maintenance. If the pool requires maintenance and up-keep that you’re unable to keep up with, you may want to consider pool removal. When the pool has become more of a hassle than an enjoyment, this is a call that only you can make as the pool owner.
- How often the pool is used. If you’re unable to recall the last time you used the pool, it’s more than likely time for pool removal.
- Liability issues. If your pool has not been in-use for ages, this could be an accident waiting to happen. You should speak with an expert right away in this case to request an estimate.
- Real estate. If you plan on selling your home any time soon, it might be time for pool removal. This is because homes without pools generally have a better chance of selling and attracting buyers.
If you can relate to any of the above reasons for pool removal, contact Remove A Pool to set up your complimentary estimate and to discuss your Easton Maryland pool demolition options right away.
How the Pool Demolition Process Works with Remove A Pool
When you’re ready for Easton Maryland pool removal, this is what you can expect with our team of pros:
Estimate: Before we can get started fulfilling your pool removal needs, you’ll first need to contact us to request an estimate. During your estimate, we’ll evaluate your property and your pool, and then give you an estimated cost of our services. We’ll also go into detail about the demolition process and what it entails from beginning to end.
Permits: If we need additional permits to get started, we’ll make sure that we have them before we break ground.
Water Removal: If the pool has any existing water inside of it, we’ll drain the water.
Demolition: You’ll choose between an abandonment demolition (partial removal), or an exhumation demolition (complete removal). During a partial removal, we’ll remove most of the pool, punch holes into the pool with state-of-the-art machinery, and then fill the hole with dirt and rocks. During an exhumation, we’ll remove the entire pool and then fill the hole with dirt and rocks. We’ll fill the hole carefully as to avoid future settlement issues in this area.
Debris Removal: Debris removal comes next. We send all of the leftover debris to a local recycling facility so that it can be recycled for re-use.
New Grass: If you want new grass, we’ll gladly plant fresh seeds for you and get it started.
All of our services are provided in a safe, professional manner. Safety, respect for your property, and expert workmanship are our top priorities at Remove A Pool.
To learn more about removing a pool in Easton Maryland with Remove A Pool, contact us today!