Severn Maryland Pool Demolition: Expert Pool Removal
There’s a lot to take into consideration when considering the removal of an old pool from your property. But perhaps the biggest thing to take into consideration is who you’re going to hire to get the job done. Pool removal is best left to a highly-qualified team of experts with experience in demolition.
That’s why when removing a pool in Severn Maryland you want to contact the experienced team of Remove A Pool to get the job done. At Remove A Pool, we know pools and we know demolition. When contracting with us to remove the old pool from your property, we promise to perform safe Severn Maryland pool demolition.
We Can Remove Any Pool
Remove A Pool can expertly remove any type of pool. So if you’re wondering if we have the ability to remove your particular pool type, give us a call. Chances are – we do. Requesting your FREE estimate is a great way to find out as well.
What You Can Expect When Removing a Pool in Severn Maryland
Don’t feel intimidated by the process of Severn Maryland pool demolition. When performed by a team of experts like the Remove A Pool team, you can expect a smooth demolition process minus stress and damage to property. All of our guys handling the demolition of your old pool are highly-trained in pool removal and to handle the heavy duty machinery we’ll utilize to get the job done.
Steps to Severn Maryland Demolition
- Request your estimate to find out more, including the cost of services.
- Once you’ve given us the approval to move forward with pool removal, we’ll obtain the necessary permit to perform this task on your property.
- Next, if the pool has any water remaining, we’re going to have to drain it.
- This is when we’ll perform either an abandonment removal or an exhumation removal.
- Now that the debris is removed, we’re going to fill in the hole with dirt and rocks.
- It’s clean-up time. We’re going to clean-up your property and remove all debris. Debris is transported to a facility where it is to be recycled in the future.
- Once we’re done cleaning up, some homeowners opt to have us plant grass seed. This is an additional service and includes an additional charge.
The Difference between Abandonment and Exhumation
There are two differences between the two; one is in the pricing and the other is in the process itself. Abandonment removal costs less when compared to exhumation removal and this is because it involves a partial removal.
For a full-removal, you’ll want to select an exhumation, which does cost more but involves full-removal. During a partial removal, we punch holes into the bottom using special machinery to allow for drainage.
Interested in finding out more about removing a pool in Severn Maryland or ready to request a FREE estimate? Contact Remove A Pool today!