Many people dream of having their own swimming pool. However, many property owners will admit that the appeal of owning a pool wears off quickly because of the time and expense involved in maintaining the pool. It’s disheartening to any property owner who goes to the trouble of opening a pool only to use it once or twice during the summer months. If you have a pool on your property that’s causing stress, then you need to contact the professionals at Remove A Pool. Our Baltimore swimming pool filling removal services are second to none.
There are many reasons why a property owner might be interested in removing a swimming pool in Baltimore Maryland. Some of the most common reasons we hear are:
- Property owner wants to sell the property
- Swimming pool is no longer in use
- Swimming pool poses a safety hazard and insurance liability issues
- Maintenance and repairs are too expensive and time-consuming
- Property owner wishes to use the property for other purposes
We understand that you might be hesitant to call Remove A Pool because the process seems overwhelming. Rest assured Remove A Pool will do all the hard work while you sit back, relax and watch us transform your property into a lovely oasis. To put your mind at ease, we feel a brief overview of the Baltimore swimming pool removal process is necessary. After you call us you can expect the following:
- Remove A Pool will assess your property and give you an estimate of the cost.
- We will need to drain your pool of any excess water before we begin the project.
- Remove A Pool will research the laws and obtain any necessary permits required for filling a swimming pool in Baltimore Maryland.
- You can choose either a partial or complete removal. With a partial removal, we will collapse the pool and remove the concrete. This is the most popular choice. A complete removal means we will remove all components of the swimming pool.
- No matter which option you choose, Remove A Pool will fill the resulting hole with dirt and gravel.
- Remove A Pool will plant new grass to give your property a fresh look and to ensure you can use it immediately.
Take back your property and use it the way you want. Call us today to see how we can help you.