Are you tired of staring at that unused pool taking up valuable space in your yard? If you are thinking of using your property for another purpose and want the pool removed, then it’s time to call Remove A Pool. Our professionals have the experience necessary to conveniently and safely go about removing a swimming pool in La Porte, Texas. There are a number of reasons people call Remove a Pool swimming pool demolition. The most common reasons we come across are:
- Pool needs extensive and ongoing repairs
- Pool is no longer in use
- Pool has become an eyesore
- Danger and insurance liability created by the pool outweighs its benefits
- Property owner wants to sell the property
- Property owner wants to use the property for different purposes
If you are looking for reliable swimming pool demolition in La Porte, we are here to help. The process might seem overwhelming, but we take the time to explain the process and keep you engaged from start to finish so you know what’s going on at all phases of the project. Removing a swimming pool involves the following steps:
- Once you place a call to Remove A Pool, we will visit your property to assess the project and provide you with an estimate. You are encouraged to use this time to ask questions and get clarification for any part of the process that you do not understand.
- Remove A Pool will obtain any permits that are necessary for the project.
- Remove A Pool will drain your pool.
- You have two options for removing a swimming pool. The first one is referred to as a partial removal. This is the most cost-effective and common method of pool removal. It involves partially collapsing the swimming pool and breaking holes in the pool to prevent pooling or flooding. The second method is to completely remove the pool. Both methods will require the resulting hole to be filled in with dirt and rocks to allow for proper drainage and settling.
- Remove A Pool will clean up and haul away debris resulting from the project.
- Our customers appreciate the finishing touch that we provide which is the planting of new grass. This prepares the property for its intended use and allows the property owner to use the property sooner.
If you’re looking for reliable service you can trust, then it’s time to give the professionals at Remove A Pool a call. We will take care of all your swimming pool demolition needs and restore your property.