Looking for a professional hot tub removal and demolition company in Bel Air or Fallston Maryland?
Here at Remove A Pool, we’re proud to provide homeowners with a simple, stress-free solution to unwanted hot tubs, Jacuzzis, and spas. Whether you have an old hot tub taking up valuable space on your deck, just purchased a home with an unwanted spa in the basement, or need to have your existing Jacuzzi removed to make room for a new one, we’re here to help.
What’s Involved With Removing A Hot Tub?
One of the most common questions we hear at Remove A Pool is “can I remove my own hot tub?”
Whether or not removing your own hot tub is a good idea depends on a number of factors, but generally speaking, hot tub removal is not a DIY job. Hot tubs are large, heavy fixtures that contain hundreds of gallons of water, and involve high-voltage electrical connections.
Here’s what it takes to remove a hot tub safely:
- All of the water in your hot tub needs to be carefully siphoned out to prevent flooding of your basement, patio, or backyard
- Any electrical, gas, and water lines need to be located and capped off by a contractor who is licensed and insured to work on utility connections
- The structure around the hot tub or spa needs to be de-constructed in a way that protects the surrounding area against damage
- Depending on the size, location, and type of hot tub, the entire unit will either need to be broken down into smaller pieces or removed in one complete piece by a number of strong laborers
- All of the debris needs to be sorted for recycling at an approved waste management facility
Depending on the size and location of your hot tub, you may need to obtain permits prior to commencing any work.
Here at Remove A Pool, we take care of all the permits, labor, and skilled trades it takes to remove your hot tub. When you call us, you can rest assured we’ll complete your project on time and on budget.
Your Local, Experienced Hot Tub Removal and Demolition Experts
For more than 25 years we’ve been helping homeowners like you enjoy instant relief from their unwanted hot tub. We hire only verified American citizens who have extensive skills, experience, and training in all aspects of hot tub removal, so you can feel comfortable hiring us to work in your home.
For your free, no-obligation estimate on removing a hot tub in Bel Air or Fallston, Maryland, contact us here at Remove A Pool today.