Has that swimming pool in your back yard become less fun and more of a burden? Maybe your kids used to use the pool, but have grown up and moved away, leaving your pool empty most of the time. If you’ve noticed a desire to no longer have to deal with the upkeep that a swimming pool requires, then you need to call Remove A Pool. There are many reasons why a homeowner might want to inquire about our Lake Forest California swimming pool removal services. The most common reasons are:
- the pool poses a safety hazard
- the pool is an insurance liability risk
- the pool is no longer being used
- the repairs and maintenance have become too much
- the homeowner wishes to sell the property
- the homeowner desires to use the property for other purposes
No matter what your reason is for removing a swimming pool in Lake Forest California, Remove A Pool can help with all your pool removal needs. We will turn your property into something to be proud of. We understand that the thought of such an in-depth project can make you nervous. That is why we explain the process to you when you call and answer your questions. The basic steps involved in Lake Forest California swimming pool removal are:
- Remove A Pool will assess your property and define the scope of the project. We will explain the process in detail to you as well as answer your questions and address your concerns. We will leave you with a full understanding of what will happen at all phases of the project.
- We will drain your pool of any standing water.
- Remove A Pool will obtain any necessary permits required by your municipality.
- You will have two options for your Lake Forest California swimming pool removal. The first option involves a partial removal of the pool. For this method, we will collapse the pool and remove the concrete while leaving the remaining structure in place. This is the most cost-effective solution. The other option is a complete removal of the pool. No matter which option you choose, we will fill the resulting hole with dirt and gravel. This allows for maximum drainage and proper settling.
- Once the pool removal is complete, we will clean up the property and haul away the debris. We will ensure your property looks great and is ready to use as soon as possible.
- The last step is the planting of new grass. Our customers appreciate this final touch as it adds to the beauty of their property and makes it ready to use sooner.
Once you decide that removing a swimming pool in Lake Forest California is right for you, give Remove A Pool a call. We’re here to help with all your pool removal needs.