Does your backyard need a makeover? Have you noticed that your swimming pool is not providing you and your family with the same amount of fun it used to? If you’re thinking about swimming pool demolition, then the professionals at Remove A Pool can help. We have the manpower, equipment and experience when it comes to removing a swimming pool in Orange County California. We guarantee the job will be completed on time and on budget. We have many years of experience which makes our service second to none. You can trust the professionals at Remove A Pool to turn your property into a beautiful oasis you can show off to your family and friends.
When customers call us concerning their backyard swimming pool removal, they have a variety of concerns that leads them to seek our services. The most common reasons we encounter for removing a swimming pool in the OC are:
- The swimming pool has become unsightly
- The swimming pool poses a safety hazard
- The homeowner wants to sell the property
- The homeowner wishes to use the property for a different purpose
- The maintenance and repairs have become costly and ongoing
- The swimming pool is no longer used
No matter what your reason is for removing a swimming pool is, when you call the professionals at Remove A Pool you can rest assured that you will receive top notch service where your satisfaction is our priority. We find that many property owners are unsure of how to begin the process of removing a swimming pool in Orange County California. If you’re apprehensive about what all the swimming pool removal process entails, then you may feel more at ease if you have an overview of the process. When you call Remove A Pool you can expect the following:
- A Remove A Pool professional will visit your home and assess your property. During this time, you will receive an estimate detailing the cost of the project. In addition to having the process explained to you in detail, we will also answer any questions you have as well as address your concerns. After this initial visit, you will have a good overview of the process.
- Before Remove A Pool can begin working, we will drain the pool if it contains any water.
- You don’t need to worry about obtaining permits. Remove A Pool does this for you. We will obtain any permits required by your municipality for the swimming pool removal project.
- You will have two options for removing a swimming pool in the OC. The first option involves a partial pool removal. We will collapse the pool and remove the concrete. This is the most popular method of pool removal because it is cost-effective and efficient. The other option is complete pool removal. Both options require Remove A Pool to fill the remaining hole with dirt and rocks in a way that allows for proper drainage and settling.
- Once we’ve completed the job, we will clean up the debris and haul it away. We want your property to be cleared of any debris from the pool removal so you can begin using your property right away.
- For a nice finishing touch, Remove A Pool will plant new grass. We find that our customers really appreciate this extra service because it helps to transform the property into a beautiful area that can be used for the property owner’s intended purpose immediately.
When you call the professionals at Remove A Pool, you can expect superior service with a personal touch. We will answer any questions you have. We understand the importance of keeping you involved. That is why we keep you fully informed throughout all phases of your project. Once we’ve completed your pool removal, it is our goal that you will be completely satisfied with your transformed property. So, if you’ve been considering removing a swimming pool in the OC, then it’s time to take action. Call Remove A Pool today to see how we can help you turn your property into something to be proud of.