Remove A Pool provides homeowners in Perry Hall with a simple, stress-free way to have their unwanted pools filled in or completely removed and backfilled. We’re the experts when it comes to all aspects of swimming pool removal, disposal, and site restoration, and we back all of the work we do with our own 5-year satisfaction guarantee.
No matter what material your pool is made of, where the pool is located on your property, or what your future plans for the space are, you can rest assured that we’ll work quickly and carefully to make removing a swimming pool in Baltimore County the easiest home improvement project you’ve ever had done.
Signs It’s Time To Call Us
Here at Remove A Pool we’re often asked how homeowners know it’s time to have their pool filled in or removed altogether.
If any of the following sounds familiar to you, give us a call to talk about what your options are:
- Your existing pool is losing water, and you’re worried that all that missing water could be doing serious damage to the foundation of your home
- You’ve been told your pool liner, pump, or heater system needs costly repairs, and you’re not sure if the price is worth it
- Your kids have grown up and moved out, leaving your family swimming pool empty most of the summer
- You’re tired of your friends, neighbors, and relatives constantly asking to come for a swim in your private pool
- You’d like to use the space your pool takes up to expand your yard, install a nice deck, or create a big spacious play area for your family dog
- You plan on listing your home for sale soon, and your REALTOR has recommended calling us here at Remove A Pool first
Perry Hall Pool Filling Done Right
Here at Remove A Pool, we offer two types of Perry Hall swimming pool removal services – pool filling and complete pool removal.
Pool filling is the most economical option since it leaves the base of your pool in place, while pool extraction is a labor-intensive process that completely removes your entire pool from your property. Both services include all the insurance, permits, skilled labor, and materials it takes to leave your yard safe, level, and ready to enjoy.
Call Us Today
To learn more about our professional, no-stress pool removal solutions, call us here at Remove A Pool to schedule your free, no-obligation estimate today.