If you are in need of swimming pool removal services in Santa Ana, California then look no further than Remove A Pool. We have the experience, equipment and manpower to complete the work. It is our job to keep you informed throughout the process and answer any questions you may have along the way.
Property owners seek swimming pool removal services for a variety of reasons. Many of our customers call upon us when they are interested in removing a swimming pool due to the following concerns:
- The swimming pool is no longer being used
- The swimming pool has fallen into disrepair
- Repairs and maintenance are ongoing and costly
- The homeowner wishes to prepare the property for sale
- The property owner wishes to use the property for other purposes
No matter what your reason is for removing a swimming pool is, the professionals at Remove A Pool are just one phone call away. Maybe you are apprehensive about the process. We find that property owners are more comfortable once they know the basic steps involved in removing a swimming pool. When you call upon us for our pool removal services you can expect the following:
- A professional from Remove A Pool will visit your property and take an assessment. During this time you will be provided with an estimate. The process will also be explained to you in detail so that you know what to expect during each phase of the project. We will also use this time to address any questions or concerns you may have.
- Before we can begin the work, we must drain your pool if it contains any water.
- Remove A Pool takes the stress out of the process of obtaining any required permits. We obtain all the necessary permits for the project so you don’t have to worry about this.
- If you opt for a partial pool removal, we will collapse the pool and remove the concrete. Parts of the pool will remain. This is the most cost-effective and efficient method of pool demolition. The other option is to have the pool completely removed. No matter which method you choose, Remove A Pool will fill the resulting hole with rocks and dirt that will allow for maximum drainage and proper settling.
- Remove A Pool wants you to be happy with your property which is why we clean up all the debris resulting from removing a swimming pool. We then haul the debris away.
- The final step in the Santa Ana swimming pool removal process is to plant new grass. We find that our customers appreciate this service because it makes the property a lovely sight to see and they can begin using the property immediately.
Removing a swimming pool in Santa Ana California is easy when you call Remove A Pool. Your property will be transformed into something beautiful and ready for your desired use.