Are you looking for reliable swimming pool removal in Santa Monica, California but don’t know who to trust? Remove A Pool is ready to help you. We specialize in swimming pool removal, so we can offer you affordable, professional swimming pool demolition on which you can depend.
Reasons to Consider Swimming Pool Removal
- Remove Safety Hazard and Liability. An unused or abandoned swimming pool poses a safety hazard for the entire neighborhood. If anyone is injured on your property, you are responsible for any damages.
- Selling Your Home. You will appeal to a broader variety of potential home buyers if you have your old swimming pool professionally removed.
- New Swimming Pool. If you are planning to build a new or bigger swimming pool, we can clear out your old swimming pool to make room for new construction.
- Increase Property Value. Removing a swimming pool in Santa Monica, California can make your property more valuable and add to your home’s curb appeal.
- Update Your Home’s Appearance. Make room for an intricate landscaping project or garden and upgrade your home’s curb appeal. Pave the way for a beautiful outdoor entertaining area or create a peaceful sanctuary and enjoy your yard.
Why You Should Trust Remove A Pool
Pre-screening Process. All our demolition contractors are subjected to a pre-screening process at Remove A Pool. This ensures that you will get a qualified, reputable demolition contractor that is fully licensed, bonded, and ensured to direct your swimming pool removal.
Safety Matters. We take all necessary safety precautions to ensure that every person on your job site remains safe and that your property doesn’t suffer unwanted damage.
Properly Equipped. Our demolition contractors are equipped with the proper machinery to handle removing your swimming pool, whether your job is big or small.
Competitive Pricing. We offer affordable swimming pool removal pricing for residents of Santa Monica, California.
What Happens When You Contact Remove A Pool?
Free custom estimate: When you contact us for swimming pool removal, we will visit your home and assess your swimming pool and property. We will then provide you with a free estimate just for you, so you can make an informed decision that suits your plans and your home improvement budget.
Permits: We will take care of getting any permits that are needed to comply with local zoning ordinances.
Environmentally-responsible debris removal: When we finish removing your swimming pool, we will haul all the debris away and take all that we can to a recycling facility. This reduces the environmental impact and keeps the waste from clogging the landfills.
Fresh grass: When your swimming pool has been removed, we will fill the space with dirt and gravel and plant fresh grass in the area, if you wish.
Contact us today at Remove A Pool for your free estimate for swimming pool removal in Santa Monica, California and turn your yard into a space you can enjoy.