Do you have a swimming pool on your property that no longer provides the hours of fun that it used to? Maybe you would like to use your property for other purposes, but the swimming pool takes up all the room. If your pool is giving you a headache and you’re interested in removing a swimming pool in Thousand Oaks California, then you need to call the experts at Remove A Pool.
Remove A Pool has the experience to get the job done and leave your property looking fabulous. There are many reasons why property owners be in need of swimming pool removal. The most common reasons that our customer give us are:
- The swimming pool is not being used
- The repairs and maintenance are expensive and ongoing
- The swimming pool poses a safety hazard
- The swimming pool is an insurance liability concern
- The property owner is thinking of selling the property
- The property owner wishes to use the property for other purposes
No matter what your reason is for removing a swimming pool in Thousand Oaks, there is no job too big or too small for the pool removal experts at Remove A Pool. We understand that you might be more inclined to give us a call if you know what is involved in swimming pool demolition. These are the basic steps that you can expect after you make the call:
- An expert will assess your property and provide you with an estimate. We will define the scope of the project and answer any questions you may have.
- We will drain your pool of any standing water.
- Your options for swimming pool demolition are partial and complete. A partial removal means that we will collapse the concrete and leave the structure in place. This is the most popular option because it is efficient and cost-effective. The other option is a complete removal. No matter which option you choose, Remove A Pool will fill the hole with dirt and gravel to allow for proper drainage and settling.
- When you choose Remove A Pool for removing a swimming pool in Thousand Oaks, you don’t need to worry about obtaining the necessary permits. We do this for you.
- Once the swimming pool removal is complete, we will clean up the debris and haul it away.
- For the final step, our team will plant fresh grass to give your property an attractive look and make it ready for your intended use as soon as possible.
When you choose Remove A Pool, you can count on us to make your project a priority. We will keep you informed and answer all your questions along the way. Call Remove A Pool today to see how we can help you.